Work With Ruben Centre - MORE JOB VACANCIES
Job Title: Occupational Therapist
No. of Position: (1)
Duty Station: Ruben Centre clinic-Nairobi
Deadline: 13th December 2017
Ruben Centre is a Faith Based Organization in Mukuru kwa Reuben slums. We are seeking to recruit a Nurse to work at the Centre's clinic. For more information about us, kindly visit our website www.rubencentre.org
- Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, and instruct patients how to use that equipment.
- Evaluate the patient’s condition and needs.
- Plan a treatment for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished.
- Demonstrate exercises that can help relieve pain for people with chronic conditions
- To coordinate and conduct in-depth assessment of the clients with physical and other disorders.
- To offer occupational therapy to client
- To offer Guidance to family members and caregivers. i.e. creating home program for the family members Using of creative media as therapeutic activity.
- Fabrication of supporting devices
- To give psychosocial support to the parents of clients with disabilities
- To conduct regular re-evaluation of patients to monitor progress.
- Be a holder of Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized medical training college
- Should possess a certificate of Registration issued by Kenya Occupational Therapists Association
- Certificate in computer application skills.
- Should have competency in counseling and a First Aid Certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their applications which include the cover letter, together with an updated CV with at least three referees with their telephone contact addressed to The Human Resource Manager, Ruben Centre
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The candidate finally selected should comply with the child protection policy applied in the Organization.